K. is taking a course that discusses the possibility of a.i. and last night we had a long discussion about how unlikely it is that, if it happens, the singularity, it won’t kill every last one of us. Or, at least, most of us.
Being good to each other is so important, guys.
Remember: Optimism leads to genocide.
Can you really name a star or buy land on the moon?
According to the International Astronomical Union, paying to name a star or purchasing extraterrestrial real estate will simply get you a ‘temporary feeling of happiness.’
I need a link to where I can buy that feeling, please.
The giveaway is from July 31st - September 1st 2014
Grand Prize Winner Will Receive:
• (1) The Easiest Way To Learn The Tarot Ever! Book
• (1) Pendulum
• (1) Small Amethyst
• (1) The Rider Tarot Deck
• (1) Tarot Of The New Vision
• (1) Madame Endora’s Fortune Cards
• (1) Lenormand Silhouettes
• (1) Dynamic Spreads Deck
• (1) 5x7 Velveteen Tarot Bag
• (2) 35 Minute Tarot Readings With Me.
• (1) $35.00 Amazon Gift Card to buy your own deck.
• There will only be one (1) Grand Prize Winner
and only one (1) Second Place Winner
(Second place winner receives one (1) Custom E-mail Reading from me)
• Must be Following ArcaneMysteries Tumblr:
• You must be at least 18 Years of age for me to ship items to you.
• 1 REBLOG is one entry.
• Giveaway blogs are EXCLUDED!
• Likes are not counted.
• Open Worldwide
• This giveaway is not associated with Tumblr.
• Winners will be chosen by Random Number Generator Sept. 3rd 2014
• Winners will be announced and contacted September 4th 2014
• If winners do not respond in 24hrs new winners will be chosen!
I usually let these go by. Sorry.
Hi, cross-posting from hisweird.wordpress.com again. Sorry about the self promotion.
It happened again! You all have the chance to buy another of my stories on Amazon, for very little money!
Forgotten is a low, dark fantasy about a man trying to help, with nothing but his dreams on his side.
Thank you for putting up with this stuff, guys. I’ve heard that a lot of people, when they try to promote their work at all, lose followers, and I’ve actually picked a couple up in the past few days. I sincerely appreciate that.
reblogging for people who are awake at this ungodly hour.
At last week’s Canadian copyright town hall meeting in Toronto — the one where the speaker-roster was overwhelming stacked with representatives from giant entertainment conglomerates — security guards prevented the Canadian Federation of Students from distributing literature by the doors that advocated for more liberal copyright rules. They also stopped a Member of Parliament from one of the opposition parties from distributing flyers.